This is the fan closed: Finished fan size: 5-1/4" x 2-1/2" (fan closed).
Close up of the fan embellishment - it is SU's Build-a-brad. How to use the build-a-brad? Stamp the image, use a 1/2" circle punch, apply mini glue dot to the punched image, apply the clear disk on top - done! Doesn't it look great (and expensive?)?
- Fan template: free from Victorine Originals (http://www.victorineoriginals.com/)
- Below photo shows the printed template. Cut one in card stock (Yellow color) and one smaller for the "lining" (Pink color)
- (5) fans and (5) fan liners were used for this project
Stamp all the Naturals Ivory card stock using the Bamboo background. Old Olive SU ink used, There is a 2nd and 3rd generation (stamping off) to obtain the lighter color effect.
Stamp Asian Dolls - (5) are needed...........(1) boy.
Here are the Asian Dolls all colored using Copics. Gold "Smooch" was used sparingly on the dress flowers and flowers in the hair. It is a nice touch! This special "Smooch" can be purchased from Krazy Creations in Novato, California (http://www.krazykreationsstudio.com/).
Here is a list of the Copics used:
- Stamps: Asian Dolls (Hero Arts), Asian Symbol used in Build-a-Brad(unknown), Bamboo (unknown)
- CS: Real Red, Naturals Ivory
- Ink: SU Old Olive, Momento Black Tuxedo
- Accys: 1/8" Red Satin Ribbon (non SU), Build-a-Brad, Mini Glue Dots, 1/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Gold "Smooch" (non SU), Copics (non SU)
Thank you for stopping by today for this fun project.......XOXO.........