Friday, December 12, 2008

Joy Banner Gift

This is the completed gift banner. It's about 4 feet long from end to end. The "tails" are Red Pico edge satin ribbon which gives a little more character to the banner. This is the "J" - I decided not to fold down the 1/2" at the top of the banner. I used this area to allow for the Ribbon channeling through. There are dimensionals behind both the scallop circle and "J".
There are (2) snowflakes on the "O".
The "Y" is made the same way as the "J".
Here is the "spacers" for the banner. It has the scallop circle #2 die with dimensionals. The Snowflake die is attached with a smaller dimensional and a "Bling" at the center.
This is the close-up showing the "bling" at the center of the snowflake.
This is the close-up of the smaller snowflakes used in the banner. Both the snowflake and the "bling" are attached by using mini glue dots.
Supplies:
  • CS: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Holiday Treasures DS
  • Accys: Pennant Bigz XL die, Scallop Circle Die, Scallop #2 Die, Horizontal slot Punch, Gold Cord (retired), Dimensionals, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Red and White Satin Pico Edge ribbon (non SU)
  • Letters were created by using the Cricut: 3-1/2" Keystone cartridge.

Thank you for stopping by





2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my goodness - your JOY banner is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! It just takes my breath away!!! I LOVE it!!! Superbly done!!!

Anonymous said...

oh this is beautiful. I made my christmas banner too...but this one is so detailed.
www.elisastampingcreation.blogspot.com

visit my blog too!
elisa