Instructions to make this bag:
- Cut (1) 6x3 Real Red CS, add sticky tape to long side and one of short side
- Cut (1) 1x6 Whisper White, use scallop punch and trim to 1/2" wide, add sticky tape right under scallop
- Cut (1) 2-3/4x2-3/4 Whisper White, score 3/4" on all 4 sides. Cut 4 slits to make "base" of box.
- Wrap Real Red around "base" of Whisper White box.
- Wrap Whisper White Scallop around base on top of Real Red
- (2) Whisper White Tabs, using Round Tab punch, punch 1/4" hole and use sticky tape to add on to top of bag. Cut 7" gingham ribbon and tie knot/bow
- For belt: use Horizontal punch twice on Brushed Silver, then use 3/4" punch to puch out "buckle". SU doesn't have 3/8" Black Ribbon: Black CS can also be used. I cut, snailed, and wrapped the "belt around the entire bag.
- Punch (2) 1/4" Black "buttons - I put snail on the CS, then punch the buttons. Place above belt and below belt.
that's it: finished size is 1-1/4x3-1/2 measured from the base to the top of the tabs. Bag will hold 6 or more Hersey kisses: let me know if there are any questions.Supplies:
- Stamps: none
- CS: Real Red, Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Black
- Ink: none
- Accys: Scallop Edge Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, 3/8" Black Grosgrain Ribbon (non SU), Sticky Tape, Round Tab Punch, 3/4" Square Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Red Gingham Ribbon