The glitter cover paper used was so pretty, a simple embellishment title made using the Silhouette.
Inside front cover: Gingerbread edge punch for the pocket and a removable booklet.
Page 1: Spoon embellishment on the side pocket with a removable booklet complimenting the glitter cups paper used for the mat. The cup on the booklet is white glitter paper. This is the perfect introduction for this event as we always have some appetizer and beverages prior to the cookie exchange.
Page 2: Flip page with the words: enjoy cut using the Silhouette
Flip up the page to reveal:
Page 3: Pocket Tag
Each of the three pocket tags have a pull out tag with a Gingerbread
Flip over the pocket tag to reveal a page with a pocket and removable booklet. Note the flipped pocket tag also has a small pocket - it the holly paper.
Page 4: Love the mixer holding a removable booklet with a whisk. Whisk and mixer bowl are cut using metallic paper. The Kraft card stock mat of the mixer was cut three time to make it more sturdy.
Page 5: This is the gate fold page. Kraft card stock mat here for the words: baking Memories was cut three times to make it more sturdy. It is a magnetic closure.
Open the gate fold to reveal:
Page 6: Love this page - it is another flip page
Flip the page over to the left to reveal a pocket page with a removable booklet.
Page 7: Second Pocket Tag
Flip over the pocket tag to reveal a photo mat (note flipped pocket tag also has a small pocket - it's the brown dot paper).
Page 8: Pocket page with removable booklet. Oven Mitt is embossed.
Page 9: Another Gate Fold page
Open the gate fold to reveal..........a pocket page with a removable booklet
Page 10: Here is the Triple Flip page: a embossed oven mitt with a wooden spoon for the tab which has a magnetic closure.
Page 11: Third Pocket Tag
Flip open the pocket tag: Note the pocket tag has a smaller pocket (red dot paper on pocket tag), too for any small notes.
Page 12 Back page: a Cookie Jar holds a couple booklets. Kraft card stock mat on the cookie jar was cut three times using the Silhouette to make it more sturdy.Removed booklets are simply decorated:
See the Gingerbread tabs peeking out from each of the pockets here?
Gingerbread photo mats in each pocket page: Punch them twice, one for the front side and one for the back side to make them more sturdy.
Back inside cover: Removable booklet.
- SVG Cuts using the Silhouette files from their on line store:
- Cookie Jar, Mixer, Gingerbread Man, Gingerbread Girl, Enjoy, Making Memories, Spoon, Apron, Yum, Hot Pad
- Paper: Recollections Kraft, Recollections Shades of Red, Recollections White, Recollections Neutrals, Recollections Metallics, DCWV Mrs. Claus's Kitchen Paper Pack, Recollections Sugar Plum Paper Stack, Teresa Collins Red/White Glitter paper, Recollections White Glitter Paper
- Embossing folders: Darice Wire Fence for the Oven Mitt, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots for the the Cookie Jar
- Punches: Martha Stewart Loops, EK Success Gingerbread Boarder
- Gingerbread Die: Lawn Fawn Sweet Christmas (used for tag pull tabs)
- Other Dies: Papertrey Ink Candy Cane Xmas, Papertrey Ink Loops, Memory Box Let's
- Stamps: Hero Art's What's Cooking
Thank you for stopping by today..............have a crafty day!!!!