Friday, October 19, 2012

Asian Thank You Card

Another quick posting with a Thank You card. This one is quick and to the point. The background cling style Kanji stamp is from ??? Yikes, I can't remember which vendor so if anyone knows, please let me know so I can make a note of it.. I am so happy to have found this stamp because I will sue it a lot for those thank you cards.  Black Card stock base used, with Gold CS from Kelly Paper, some SU Real Red for the mat along with 5/8" gold organdy ribbon.  The Kanji Thank You word is a SVG cut file from Jin Yong's Under a Cherry Tree blog which can be found here.
Here's a look at the Kanji Thank You popped with dimensionals:
Card inside: message is stamped using Papertrey Ink's Thanks All Ways stamp set (love this set since it is so versatile with all the cool thank you sayings)
I may need to make a few more of these to have on hand ..........and with the Papertrey Ink's Thanks All Ways stamp set, I can wait until the last minute to stamp the inside message.Have yourself a very crafty day.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi Patti! I am Gail W. friend that lives in SoCal that she often visits with when she is visiting. I heard about your blog through her and have been a fan of it for awhile. Sorry I have not left any comments until today. All your creations are always fabulous with so much detail. The Asian "thank you" card turned out great. Have a good weekend!

Jan Castle said...

As usual...another winner!!! Great job Patti...enjoy your weekend!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Ali said...

Hi Patti, this is another beautiful card. The stamp is from Hero Arts - Chinese Thank You CG121. I have this stamp, but haven't even used it yet. It goes so perfectly with Jin's cut file!