The message is generated from my computer: free font is called "Chow Fun" in 10 pt size. Ping (from Dandelion Designs is also popped with dimensionals
Here's a closer view of the front:
Inside left and right side edge: the original bamboo (just like the one used for the front) was split into two pieces and edges sponged with old olive ink.
To make this card:
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Black CS, scored @ 4-1/4" on the 8-1/2" side
(1) 3-1/2" x 4-7/8" Gold Vellum CS
(1) 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" Washi
(2) SVG Bamboo cut from Bazzill T5-5144 Highland Green CS
(1) Stamps and cut out Ping
(2) 1" x 5" Gold Vellum CS
(2) 1" x 4-7/8" Washi
- Stamps: Dandelion Designs Friend to Friend
- CS: Neenah White, Black, Gold vellum CS, Washi paper, Bazzill Highland Green
- Ink: Momento Black, SU Old Olive
- Accys: SVG Lattice Cut File from Scrappedlives.nl, Bamboo SVG cut file form Lettering delights: Asia collection, Copic #RV02, Sponge daubers, Dimensionals, SU Small Oval Punch, SU Large Oval Punch, 2 way Glue Pen
Thank you for stopping by today.............................