- (2) 4-1/4"x5-1/2" CS
- Score 1/2", 1" on each side, on each piece
I added the Black circle insert behind the front Real Red CS. I got to use my new Circle Scissors Plus cutter to make both cuts - it works great and cuts pretty exact! I set the Circle Scissors Plus cutter dial at 3" and made the Black circle 2-7/8".
- Stamp images
- Add sticky tape to each side (1/2" section)
- position one side on top of the back, and complete the other side.
Here's a close-up of the front. Gold embossing on the front with cut out flowers. "Thanks So Much" is embossed with Black Embossing powder.
And here's the top view of the card.
- Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Sincere Salutations
- CS: Real Red, Natural Ivory, Black
- Ink: Versamark
- Accys: Sticky Tape, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Stampin' Write Real Red and Black Pens, Black Embossing Powder.
Thank you for stopping by - see another shadowbox in my next posting.