Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Disney Maleficent Scrapbook Page

This is a 8x8 two page scrap book page.  The page base is using Recollections Black card stock.  Then there are 2 mats: the bottom mat is using Recollection Purple card stock, top mat is Anna Griffin acetate with black print. I love this acetate printed sheet because any color can be used behind it to customize the page. 
Here is the (cute?) Maleficent character.  She was a FREE SVG cut file from SVGcutting/Jaded Blossom when they had their Villains Blog Hop back in November 2013. I love her look. Again, I cut her using my Silhouette.
On the page is a strip of Recollections Metallic Black card stock. The crow on the branch against the Moon backdrop was a daily FREE SVG cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables.
This Spindle and page title is one of the PPBN (A SVG company) monthly club images. I did a print and cut using my Silhouette. On the bottom of the page is a strip of Recollections Metallic Black card stock.
Coventry Garden Font used for the scrap book page title: Maleficent. Dark Grey bottom mat, then a Black mat, top mat is white. This title was made using my Silhouette.
Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments: