Monday, October 13, 2014

Chuckles Happy Birthday Card

This card is for my younger brother - it is using a Yumi and Fumi Summer Chuckles Stamp.  I had purchased this stamp a while back in preparation for my Brother's milestone 50th birthday.  I'm not sure if this stamp is still available or not from Yumi and Fumi. Their blog:  www.yumifumihandmadecrafts.blogspot.com
 
Embellishment pieces (Happy Birthday Banner and Banner underneath) are from My Minds Eye hip-hooray Collection. Gold card stock used for the card base is from DCWV. Echo Park Totally Teal Teal Chevron paper used for the card front mat.
Here's a closer look at Chuckles. Copic colors used: E000, E00, E11, W1, W3, W6, B04, YR23. YR24, YR31. Color and cut him out, then pop with foam squares.
Cut a window out of a rectangle, add a small sheet of acetate, pop with foam squares to have some sprinkles inside for shaking. The sprinkles are made by using the dies from Papertrey Ink's Sparkle and Shine bundle.  I love how these sprinkles can be customized to the card color. Twine is used to 'wrap" the faux package.
Inside stamped message using Papertrey Ink stamp set: Think Big Favorites #13 found here
I love how this card turned out. Thank you for stopping by today..................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great card patti!! You can sure color with copics!

michele

Leanne said...

OMG!! This is awesome!! I love it!! Did you know that orange is one of Chuckle's favorite colors?! hehehe... Fantastic card Patti!!