Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Slider Card Swap

COOL slider card: this is MY version of it. The original version below is using the Boatload of Love stamp set (which I did not have). Below photo of card "closed".
After pulling the slider, message revealed:

Close-up of card below:

Below is the original swap I received from a fabulous friend: Denise. Way COOL! The size of this card is 6" X 3". Note the cool brad used to thread the ribbon pull! Love how she made the "waves".

Pull the slider and message revealed:

Here's a close-up of the "pull":
Supplies (for my version):
  • Stamps: Great Friend, Sweet Little Sentiments (Level 1 Hostess)
  • CS: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Whisper White
  • Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze
  • Accys: Big Shot Matchbox Die, Stamp-a-mahjig, 1" Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Adhesive, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Like it? I LOVE it! Hope you do, too. Swapping provides great inspiration. Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

Fawn Laack said...

I love this idea! Can you post a tutorial or does your friend have one? Thanks!

Going with the Flow By Renee said...

I love these slider cards - you are so cute! You are the "woman"! Renee

ktstamps said...

Patti, I love these cards and I hope you do a tutorial on how to make these cards. Thank you so much! kt