Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Regional Make and Takes

See added measurement information below for the candy holder............
Here are the (6) Make & Takes from the recent Phoenix Regionals. The stamp set we got at Regionals was from the Occasions Mini: Vintage Vogue. For those who attended this event - wasn't it the best? So much fun and some great prizes, all great demonstrations, and sneak peeks of upcoming stamps!!!!! Yup, sneak peeks!!!! I can't wait - it is soooo suspenseful for all of you!!!! Hmmmm.........no cards in Red.........we'll have to fix that! I just finished these after I got back from Phoenix. I was so busy socializing that I never got to make these.......ooops. We also had to leave early for the airport (Thank you United for changing the flight to 3 hours early - dah!!!) so I missed a stamp prize : it did go to a well deserved attendee.

This was suppose to be a scrapbook page - I turned it into a card..........notice?

Here is a landscape card: finished project size 6"x3". I love the splattered background using the Spritzer Tool. The "F" was pretty easy to cut out. Love that ribbon with the clip!

And here is a great example of using those "kisses" (they're only 2"x1-7/8") from the Occasions Mini.....cute...cute...cute! Don't forget, we also have thos "hugs" , too that are 2-1/4" x 4" with a cute and dainty scallop eadge all the way around.

Here's another cute card (finished size 4"x4") using a cool button for the embellishment. Piercing at the top corner of Soft Suede does not show up on this card but it's there.

The quickest party favor to create: finished size is 3"x4x1". I love this favor. The flap slips under the scallop edge.
(1) Old Olive 3" x 9-3/4", score @ 3-3/4", 4-1/4", 4-3/4" and 8-3/4" on the 9-3/4" side
(1) 1-1/2" x 4" Rich Razzleberry CS
(1) 5" x 1" Whisper White CS, use scallop punch on one edge
(1) scrap Whisper White CS for the Crushed Curry Stamped Flower
(1) 14" cut Bashful Blue 5/8" wide Satin Ribbon: tie ribbon around the top of the holder, slip the flap underneath to keep close.

Chocolate Square was added later inside:

Clearly all the above Make & Takes are demonstrable and easy for all........................If you would like to make any of these, contact me or refer to my store on the top right hand sidebar where you can shop 24/7!

Hugs..............!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Patti, I love your creations. I would love to get the instructions on how to make the chocolate party favor, kind of pouch type. Thanks for your help!!

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Patti, I would love to get the dimensions for the candy favor. I know you said what the finished size was, but could you tell me what the dimensions are for scoring it. I think you start with a piece of 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of paper. Is that right? TIA, Norma

Creations by Patti said...

No problem - measurement info added (see info in Red).

Unknown said...

That was so stinkin' easy and fast.
Thanks, for the instructions.

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Thanks so much for the measurements!! Norma

Messy Stamper said...

hi patti!

i think the strip of white should be 3" x 1"????

thanks so much for this great idea!

-messy