Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Here and it's RED

It finally got here! I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love!! It's everything I expected!!! It's so beautiful...............sigh.....................size of my new love: 3-3/8" x 2" x 1/2"!!! Woo-hoo!!! This is half the size and weight of what I was using......hmmmp.............this photo was taken with the clunker camera.

This photo was taken with the Red Canon - much more clear and sharp! Camera size is 4" x 2-1/2" x 2" - yuck!!! AND, it is awkward to handle (I have small hands - and no, they aren't RED) and heavy!!!! Good-bye....................back in the closet it goes!!!

I am so happy today.........................hope everyone is also feelin the great vibes!!!! Yipppeeeee!!!!

1 comment:

helen said...

So it was you making all those exciting noises. The camera is beautiful.