Thursday, July 1, 2010

An Envelope Surprise

I got this fabulous surprise gift from Gail W and I wanted to share with you. She even used the Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small flower) and those adhesive rhinestones to glam it up. She knows my favorite color is Red, Black, and White. Why did I call this an envelope surprise? See additional photos below.

Open and inside reveals: this was actually an envelope - cool, eh? I've covered up the sweet message. Fold your envelope in hald, seal one side and decorate. I even got a surprise inside, too.

It's a luggage tag with my initial in my favorite color!!!! (of course, what a surprise!!!). This luggage tag will be very useful.



Thank you for stopping by today........................

4 comments:

Helen said...

Very clever!!! Oh, a light bulb just went up. Thanks for sharing this.

scrappychica said...

wow what a cool luggage tag, would love directions and what she used...

Creations by Patti said...

Hi Scrappichica

The ligguage tag is purchased from our local craft store - she did not make it. It is made of leather and really stitched.

Sorry, my post was not clear
hugs,
Patti

eunice said...

Oh, I like how Gail added the cardstock on the back to make this sturdier...very clever!